The kimono challenge questions are:
- How did you discover and get into kimono?
- Your dearest kimono item(s).
- Your most used kimono item(s) (not counting jubans, datejimes etc.).
- Your least used kimono item(s).
- Your favourite coordination(s) so far.
- What do you like and don’t like about kimono.
- Kimono confessions. Did you know that…
- Your dream kitsuke items (or at least items you really really want but can’t get for whatever reason).
- Your biggest kimono fears.
- Your biggest kimono inspiration.
- Your kimono collection.
- The evolution of your kitsuke.
- Your special kimono memory.
From that moment on it started to get me thinking of kimono. This resulted of getting my first kimono in 2007, the bright orange furisode, and meeting Misuchi for the first time!
And now it's 5 years, 23 kimono, 2 yukata, 4 juban, 26 obi (7 hanhaba, 8 fukuro, 11 nagoya) and some komono later....
Starter of the challenge: Kira Kira Kimono
Other bloggers doing the challenge:
- AF’s Japan Now & Then
- Along The Silk Road; Adventures With(in) Kimono
- Kitty Kanzashi
- Kyoto RedBird
- My Kimono
- Naomi no Kimono Asobi
- Strawberry Kimono